[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Tue Dec 4 22:04:37 UTC 2012

I love how anytime anyone disagrees with you going off on people, you
can never be wrong because anyone pointing out that you go over the top
agro on people who intended no harm, they are evil oppressors.

It's win win and possibly one of the most brilliant perma-troll tactics
I have ever seen. Very nice work.