[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:03:05 UTC 2012

I found this article by searching "calling out oppression" and
"over-reacting".
http://ab-wg.blogspot.com/2009/01/role-of-allies.html?m=1
Maybe I should make a chart of boringly predictable oblivous responses, or
a robot like lmgtfy that deflects blacklisted emails using their adjectives
as search terms.

Because there are just so many goshdarned people playing out the same
predictable social dynamics that there are in fact rote predictable

Yawn.

Bye now.