[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Fri Dec 7 19:30:52 UTC 2012

Wow, thanks! I'm new here, so I'm not too familiar with the salvage depots;
back in Baltimore, they knew me by name. I don't have a truck yet, so maybe
I'll look on craigslist and ask around my social circles. If someone has a
lead on ways to transport large heavy objects across the bay, I'm all ears.
best
-AnB

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:05 AM, rachel lyra hospodar <rachelyra at gmail.com>wrote:

> Building resources in sf and urban ore in east bay sell big hunks of wood,
> if you wanted to go that route. The Reuse People in Alameda do
> deconstruction rather than taking donations, so they tend to have even
> larger-scale stuff, as well as lots more unused construction overages.
>
> R.
> On Dec 6, 2012 12:39 PM, "Andrew Byrne" <andrew at pachakutech.com> wrote:
>
>> Sometimes it's fun to be a bitch, but amyl nitrate is hard to come by.
>>
>> Still looking for those big pieces of wood; will be up in the Presidio
>> today, so maybe I'll get lucky.
>> =]
>> -AnB
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <
>> anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I had one more thing to add, after reading more of this thread:
>>>
>>> *Are you kidding? I love bitches!* One of my personalities is a total
>>> Joan Crawford, ice-cold bitch on rollerblades. My other personalities hate
>>> her.
>>>
>>> It's a good thing I'll never have children.

>>> --
>>> *You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.
>>> *

>> --
>> -- --
>> @AndruByrne