[Noisebridge-discuss] Ember consultant gig, working with me

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:51:22 UTC 2012

Ted, I love that you wrote this, becaauuuuse: yesterday I learned the
hard way about some assumptions that Ember makes on init. At 7pm I
decided to can the last 3 days' work and start again in Backbone,
which I already know.  Had a working prototype in Backbone by 1am.

Another developer on the project was pushing us to adopt Ember because
of some old familiarity he'd had with Sproutcore, but, well, he's not
working on this. SO.

Will watch video, though. Thanks for the vote against dealing with it today :D

Ari