[Noisebridge-discuss] Android - BluetoothChat sample problem fixage?

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:53:02 UTC 2012

Let me download the latest example code and try running it. I'm working
from a copy of the bluetoothchat program from android 2.2 or so. They may
have changed it recently and broken something.

Which, by the way, you might want to try - go grab an older version and try
running it. I think that's easy enough to do. I forget off the top of my
head. I'll report back in a few.