[Noisebridge-discuss] Android - BluetoothChat sample problem fixage?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:49:52 UTC 2012

Hey Taylor,

Thanks for the response! There may be something awkward with the fact that
my GNex is the international GSM version and it's not based on the yakju
system image. I'm not sure what it is but the phone has not been
particularly stable at times.

My symptoms are that the app seems to crash immediately upon creation of a
thread (if I'm reading the debug messages correctly) and cites a null
reference exception or something. I don't even get to the part where the
program conects to another device, nor even draws the UI.

Am I doing something stupid?

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129