[Noisebridge-discuss] Church as the safe haven for being loud, whenever a class is not in session?

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Sat Dec 22 22:48:12 UTC 2012

soundproofing the treehouse/djbooth will also prove whether or not beings
are actually hacking on audio or just wanting to put their shit on others...

I disagree entirely; isn't this supposed to be a solution for people who
want to hear music as they work to not disturb those who want silence? Or
maybe someone could better define the purpose of this effort.

I think, however, that making a soundproofed room out of the DJ booth could
be quite useful for practice/studio mixing/being loud.

-AnB

-- --
@AndruByrne
CEO, Pachakutech