[Noisebridge-discuss] First workshop: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:32:21 UTC 2012

The first Frontend Web Development workshop is on Thursday at 8pm!

This class differs from the Monday lectures - we'll be covering what we
went over in lecture by going through a small assignment involving the
material.

This week, we'll create a simple HTML page containing a form, to which
we'll then add validation and a small amount of styling.

This week's workshop should serve as a great introduction to anyone
entirely new to HTML/CSS/JS, and for those who are more experienced, a good
time to experiment with advanced form validation and styling techniques.

Going forward, attending the lecture isn't mandatory, but it's very much
suggested as I'll probably be helping people one-on-one throughout the
class and won't be able to go over everything I covered in class.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey