[Noisebridge-discuss] A plea for peace

Arnold Murray arnold.murray at ymail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:56:59 UTC 2012

Wassup Glaring Guy in Church?  I'm not sure what your name is,
it's probably not 'GRUNT' ( or whatever you said when I asked ).

If it's not too much trouble, when you're next back in your HOME
stocking up on supplies, could you take a shower?

You're giving all of the other homeless guys a bad name.

It's been pretty ripe in Church this week.

Believe me, I understand that after a long time of smelling
totally funky, you don't notice the True Power Of Your Own Stench.
It's like the nose on your face.  Do you notice your nose?
I bet you don't!  It's just There.   Much like the Stench.

Warmly