[Noisebridge-discuss] oogle gate surfing

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Wed Feb 15 06:43:20 UTC 2012

On 2/13/2012 5:56 AM, Tom L wrote:
> Do not let someone into Noisebridge unless you are comfortable taking
> responsibility for their actions. This means that you should only let
> in someone you know and trust, unless you are willing to take the time
> to introduce yourself to them and them to Noisebridge, give them a
> tour, and teach them about our ways.

I'm guilty as charged.  Yesterday I walked up to the gate with my key.
I was greeted by a young man who could have been a hacker or an oggle.
He looked familiar with NB.  He smiled and came in with me.  He was on
the couches with the other oogles when I left about 11pm.  He was there
when I came back this afternoon in the same clothes.  I don't know where
he slept.

I assume that he is an oogle but I can't be sure.  Now, what is it that
I should have done to keep him out?

-Claudia