[Noisebridge-discuss] Tired of Noisebridge BS, As of Late

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:07:38 UTC 2012

Jof,

It was far easier to recover from "the event" because my stuff was
basically in 2 boxes. I was definitely not happy with Rayc for
disorganizing the shelves.

Plastic crates, or maybe slide-out drawers might be a good option moving
forward. It was Miloh who arranged the last batch of plastic crates on the
shelves.

-John