[Noisebridge-discuss] tubs versus walls for member shelves

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 16 02:10:51 UTC 2012

I really think it would be better to use that corrugated plastic from
political ads or psychic reader signs and attach it to the shelves, to
create walls.  They can be entirely enclosed to prevent perusal.

That solution will waste zero space, and more importantly, the shelves
contents can't GO anywhere because it's not in a tub.