[Noisebridge-discuss] I want NoiseBridge to change.

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:33:50 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead, I'm going to ask, who else wants it to change?

I do. Crutcher, I encourage you to talk with specific people you see
at the space who you have concerns about. If it's a clear case of
someone who shouldn't be there, ask them to leave. If it's not clear,
talk to others you trust and try to build a clearer picture before
confronting them. If no one else has an opinion, post to the 85 page
and start a discussion. It's not an instant process, but in the past
four days I have seen a marked increase in the hacker-to-slacker
ratio, especially at night. We have a ways to go, but the main thing
we need right now is more good people on site at all hours, to
displace the bad.

This is your space; hackers have priority here. If someone is using a
couch or a table to clean out their marijuana jars and you'd like to
use it, tell them to move the fuck aside or get the fuck out. You're
not doing anyone any favors by politely pretending their presence is
not a problem.