[Noisebridge-discuss] I want NoiseBridge to change.

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:26:39 UTC 2012

"Care extra special hard" is not a solution. We've had these problems
in oscillation since we moved into our current digs; and I believe
they're a structural problem caused by the interaction of our scale
and our government system. I'm tired of this nonsense. I'd like to fix
it.

That's the question I'm asking the existing membership; are we willing
to actually change the structure of noisebridge?

There've been many proposals put forth. Is there will to make them
happen? do we have even rough consensus that we want to?

--
Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>