[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Ben ben at sixgirls.org
Wed Feb 22 08:37:46 UTC 2012

I never thought I would use this phrase in conversation or any form of
discourse but...

No worries.

I can only restate what I think a soda machine should be or do in a hacker
space. It should contain uncomfortably (and possibly dangerously)
caffeinated beverages to be used as fuel for late night fits of
productivity.

The request for a fizzy beverage that does not burn along with the
uncomfortably or dangerously caffeinated beverages has been noted and will
also be accomodated.

I go now (figuratively) to rock the pushcart in the city of awesome in
search of 12oz canned goods you would noramally need a prescription to
obtain or by signing a waiver. If anyone knows of exotic imported
beverages that can also be used to unstick badly rusted metallic items
please um... touch base with me off-line so we can get our action items in
alignment.

-Ben

"I go and learn about vim and someone has to mention emacs. ...Goddamnit."