[Noisebridge-discuss] Soda Machine

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:26:32 UTC 2012

Here lies the fallacy. These drinks are not 'fuel'. They actually slow people down. They might even harm you through diabetes, cancer, obesity, etc. At minimum, they are sleep disruptors that deny deep sleep cycles. i.e. harmful to productivity. These products simply aren't good for people. They are designed to be addictive. Read why aspartame is never used in cooked food.

Watch the movie 'Supersize me' to see how Coke and Pepsi finance school lunch programs in order to gain permission to install vending machines in schools.

Another issue, why should Noisebridge have a retail outlet/dispensary for these corporations? Can anyone set up a corner to retail products 24/7?

Respectfully submitted.

Sent from my iPhone