[Noisebridge-discuss] PsychedelicSF

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:22:30 UTC 2012

I'll be away this weekend at BIL but I would totally go to this if I
was around.  In fact, I encourage anyone who is inclined to (with
permission) video or ustream this because I'd want to watch it later.
I think this type of event is fine for noisebridge.  Somehow I don't
think these guys are going to write "smoke DMT" on our walls or
anything.  Also Nthing "two things that came out of Berkeley".