[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Feb 9 00:43:16 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:

> Problem:  Noisebridge has some security / personal safety issues.
> Solution Proposal:
>
> Close noisebridge at 11pm PST every weekday and close at midnight on
> Friday and Saturday evenings.

Like many proposals currently being kicked around, this is perfectly
reasonable one, which has been somewhat discussed to death in previous
rounds. A lot of NB members really like it being open late, and it's one of
the things that a lot of people want to keep that there's somewhere in San
Francisco where you can hold a soldering class at 4AM.

It, and the related one of it being members-only after hours gets discussed
a lot in meeting, carefully considered, and then rejected.

I know, we is crazy. But we're very picky in what craziness we want.