[Noisebridge-discuss] [Found-Poetry-Remix] Alright editorial [No Drama]

Molly Bee mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:22:03 UTC 2012

seems to be--
and always will--
and less,
screens are finally
to piss people--
the respectable--
where now I'm
REALLY
WEIRD!!

We rant, rave
in other individuals
how we decide to
one another.

Everyone feel free to agree or disagree....
What appears to be a lot of drama
as those of us who care about the
appreciative, importantly to ourselves and to
all a little traumatized, but I personally
feel it's more of a question of faith. I hope I
please "stop chasing shadows and just enjoy
the ride."

Fin.