[Noisebridge-discuss] Advice re: office/work/sleep space, alternative housing, vintage clothes

jim jim at well.com
Sat Feb 11 19:26:03 UTC 2012

    For getting rid of nice old clothes, I like
Decades of Fashion on Haight Street a little
over a block this side of Stanyon.
    Seems like you might be able to use this
ActiveSpace rental for storage, yes? I've got a
little truck (honda element) and I'd be willing
to help you cart your stuff from where it is to
some other place.
    Would there be enough space in the ActiveSpace
joint to allow others to share storage?