[Noisebridge-discuss] Alan Turing Year 2012

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:34:11 UTC 2012

Did we all know it is has been internationally designated as such?

These and other nutritious techno-facts in one bite-sized helping.......
here!<http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/hackerguide.jpg>

(I realize this is at the 101 level for veteran hackers, but we've gotta
start somewhere, right?)

The editor regrets the choice of the art director to alter the shape and
size of the head and facial features of our subjects, and intends no
disrespect to these our illustrious ancestors-in-hacking.