[Noisebridge-discuss] /etc//PHC/

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:26:08 UTC 2012

 [image: Project Homeless
Connect]<http://e2ma.net/go/7446168942/208822083/230867359/1412088/goto:http://www.projecthomelessconnect.com>

Dear PHC Supporters,

Happy New Year! Our first event of 2012 is in two weeks and we want to see
you there. Please register
today<http://e2ma.net/go/7446168942/208822083/230867360/1412088/goto:http://www.projecthomelessconnect.com>to
volunteer!

*PHC 43 - Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!*

The event will be held at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and volunteer hours
are 8:30am-4pm with many shifts still available.

Already a member? Please log on
today!<http://e2ma.net/go/7446168942/208822083/230867361/1412088/goto:http://www.projecthomelessconnect.com/>

Not a member yet? Please log on and create a quick profile
here<http://e2ma.net/go/7446168942/208822083/230867362/1412088/goto:http://www.projecthomelessconnect.com/HOC__Volunteer_Registration_Page?acURL=/HOC__Affiliate_Home_Page>
.

Once you have a created your PHC profile you can then click on the
Volunteer Shifts tab to see what volunteer opportunity appeals to you the
most. Most opportunities offer an AM shift (8:30am - 1pm) a PM shift
(12:30pm - 4pm) and an all - day shift (8:30am - 4pm).

*Additional Opportunities for PHC 43*

If you are interested in any of the following volunteer opportunities
please email Randall.Stowe at sfdph.org or call (415)503 - 2124.

*Coffee Crew*

Calling all early risers! Thanks to the generous donation from Peet's
Coffee we are able to offer coffee early in the morning for both our
volunteers and participants. No fancy barista experience required here. We
will just be serving good old - fashioned java by the cup! 7:00am start
time required!

*Interpreters*

Are you bilingual? We are in need of your skills - Cantonese, Mandarin,
Spanish, Tagalog and sign language too! The homeless and low income of San
Francisco need you, don't miss out!

*Dental*

Are you a dental student? We are looking for a few key leadership
volunteers who are bilingual to work in our Dental service area. Please
call for details.

*Additional PHC Needs*

Our regular donor is unable to provide us with socks for our February 15th
event. We need at least 1,000 pairs donated in the next two weeks! Clean
white socks (preferably in men's sizes and athletic style with grey toes
and heals). Please contact Megan.Rohrer at sfph.org or call 415-503-2196. You
can learn more on our
blog<http://e2ma.net/go/7446168942/208822083/230867363/1412088/goto:http://phceveryday.blogspot.com/2012/01/sock-donations-needed.html>
.