[Noisebridge-discuss] FEBRUARY 21st, 2012 (Important, please read)

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:38:13 UTC 2012

Attention Noisebridge. WE (as in several members and peers) are in the
process of getting rid of all of the extraneous crap in Hacker Alley,
the area located in the South Wall, adjacent to the members' shelves.
We are taking all of the extraneous crap and putting them in either
the E-waste Bin, or other boxes surrounding the giant E-waste bin. I
am giving members and non-members UNTIL FEBRUARY 21st, 2012 to dig
into the E-Waste pile (if you feel so inclined) to take items out of
there to do with whatever it is that you wish. Please post to the
discuss list if you've pulled something out of there that you feel
should go back onto the Hacker Alley shelves to be hacked by the
community. That way I'll be informed and know what to do with said
equipment. I will be logging any and every process we've carried out
using my tape recorder and word processor on my phone. I will post a
videolog of the finalized process, with RAYC explaining what we've
done as a group step by step, and post it on YouTube, and we will
share the URL onto the discuss list by next Tuesday's meeting. For
those with whom I've already communicated with, please follow-up with
feedback onto this thread (as opposed to the other) to say whatever it
is that you need to say. OR better yet, call me at +1-650-515-9420 if
you want/need to communicate with me.
I'm going to communicate ad nauseum and log everything accordingly.
But FEBRUARY 21st, 2012. That's my deadline, that's when I'm
duocratically removing E-Waste from the space.

Thank you,

Justin Patrick Doer-r