[Noisebridge-discuss] Mental health professional training?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:09:54 UTC 2012

I don't post here much anymore, but I noticed there has been some friction
with an unwelcome guest or two. I've seen a lot of people make various
claims about different incidents, but it seems like people still feel
scared and threatened.

I've found that when I've felt that way, reaching out to a professional has
worked for me. Would people at Noisebridge be open to inviting a mental
health professional to come and give a session teaching people what to look
for and how to handle situations when they come up?

Just a thought. It seems like a positive and productive way to help the
community.

aestetix :)