[Noisebridge-discuss] Mental health professional training?

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:13:49 UTC 2012

I'm actually in favor of this.  Knowledge is empowering and it seems
like a lot of people don't know how to handle the less-than-balanced
before they get to the point of threatening people with imaginary
firearms.  I don't think we need much group consent for it either, i'd
show up to this and I think if it just happened (hint hint) lots of
people would either also just show up to it or wander in based on
already being in the space.

p.s. THE KEYPAD GOES ON THE TOP DOOR WITH THE PORTHOLE