[Noisebridge-discuss] Log for Toiletries and Cleaning supplies.

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:33:02 UTC 2012

I'm going to be obnoxious about this. I am creating a log each and
every Monday that keeps track of the status of paper towels, toilet
paper, dish soap, dishwashing powder, trash bags, and other
miscellaneous items that the space is always FUCKING running out of
and always in dire need of. New solution to the problem. IF by the
following Monday, I do not see that these items are brought to the
hackerspace, plan on receiving individual emails directly addressed to
members and active non-members of the community from myself personally
from randomly handpicked individuals. This is something I've always
thought drove me crazy, so I'm going to pass those sentiments onward
to you. Unfortunately I have $7 to my name, otherwise I'd take
responsibility myself, and some of you are totally making 6 figures,
come here all the time, and for whatever reason this is STILL an
issue... All unnecessary drama, I'm over it.