[Noisebridge-discuss] In fact, even better idea

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:45:13 UTC 2012

I propose we create a [Supplies We Need] tag. You are at liberty to
post it as something serious like Oh I dunno.... Double-A batteries or
something totally ridiculous like $1 Million.... The fact that there
needs to be an open domain of in which individuals can address the
space for their needs regarding their own projects, particularly ones
involving group work, and can have immediate follow-up. All in favor
take my idea and go with it, all opposed, good luck.

- Justin