[Noisebridge-discuss] When will Noisebridge become Hobo Valhalla?

Arnold Murray arnold.murray at ymail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:10:40 UTC 2012

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/06/magazine/06Squatters-t.html?pagewanted=all

http://www.marieclaire.com/world-reports/news/freegan-lifestyle-trash

http://crustypunks.blogspot.com/

http://crustypunks.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-have-no-desire-to-do-anything-ever.html
What a lot of us are out here doing. Just living the free life. Dumpster diving. Getting around for free.  You don't need to work because there's so much excess that people have, they don't need that, they try to dispose of or do dispose of, that you can take and make your own. I have no desire to do anything ever. I'm completely content doing nothing and living off the excess of other people.