[Noisebridge-discuss] lost phone / Last Gasp

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 20:51:31 UTC 2012

FYI
I'm @ NoiseBridge right now and Francisco just told me there's a lost
cellphone somewhere in the member shelves area. He could hear it but
couldn't find it. So if you were here earlier & your phone is missing....

Incidentally, I just tried bringing a complimentary copy of ZiP to the
owner of Last Gasp (777 Florida St) only to find it's not a store! Just an
office suite in a security bldg. Wholesale/mail-order only.

Damn, I didn't know that. Surely it used to be a store?

gl at m aka Tony