[Noisebridge-discuss] knitting machine status

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:01:49 UTC 2012

I HIT REPLY INSTEAD OF REPLY ALL I WIN AT INTERNETS
-->

hey, i read the shit out of discuss.  where else would i get all my drama?

so if no one else has touched the knitting machine since i did, it's
half-fixed still.  the foam strips that hold the needles in place
disintegrated so i attempted to replace them with strips of neoprene
sliced off one of the mats under the drill press or some such.  one
replacement was successful and one was not (bit of gluey neoprene
caught inside the machine) and i got partway through removing it to
start over and then it was 12:30am and i fell over.  haven't gotten
back to finish the fixing.

i can definitely check on it next time i'm at the space and get the
info and see if i can get that other strip in there, but i'm not
making a special trip for it right now.