[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 2012-01-31

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:01:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

> Upcoming consensus items -- SuperQ would like reimbursement for
> wireracks, Shannon would like NB to pay $100 for new keys.

I had a key, but I lost my key privileges because of that one night when I
ate all of someone else's frozen burritos. Yep, that night. I was hungry.

J/k.

I've actually never had a key to Noisebridge. I want one! Everyone says
they're just the thing, "makes opening the front door so much easier," and
easy to get. I guess I just haven't been hanging with the right crowd.

Probably for the best - it sounds like they're pretty expensive, anyway.

And those burritos were actually mine. I'm over it. They sucked anyway.
Foodsco at its most Unspectacular.