[Noisebridge-discuss] Wingnuts

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:27:19 UTC 2012

oh man you were really close to calling someone sheeple, weren't you? sooo
close. I like all that appeal to authority you got going though. I'll just
go and take your word for i-ooooh you almost got me. Come back with peer
reviewed papers that shows the scientific community as whole has started to
accept this hypothesis of yours and then we'll talk.