[Noisebridge-discuss] Wingnuts

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:31:55 UTC 2012

On Feb 2, 2012, at 18:18, cynthia lee <cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Take that you fucking lying Big Pharma, Nazi bastards.

You seem unhappy that people won't listen to you. Perhaps you would have better luck getting people to listen if you stopped telling such bald-faced lies?

Your opponents are not members of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. When you claim they are, you're telling a falsehood.

When a person lies to me, I tend to distrust everything they claim. I'm not alone in doing this.