[Noisebridge-discuss] Robot Attack

Whimzy whimwiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:54:28 UTC 2012

On 2/3/2012 1:23 PM, Taylor Alexander wrote:
> Yet another reason to buy Old Glory Robot Insurance
> <http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340/saturday-night-live-old-glory>.

As if we needed another! (Wizardly chuckle.) Still the industry
standard, I hear. You know, we have a little bit of ad space left in ZiP
Volume 1.....perhaps Old Glory would be interested in meeting with our
Fake Advertising Department? You can speak with either the department
manager, Capita Listscum, or her assistant, Lotta Greenbacks.

We're still running our Unlimited Time "Two For the Price of None"
Offer......

--
*The Whimsical Wizard of ZiP*