[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] also [actual action] Re: Cynthia and "Asian" Reference

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sat Feb 4 00:06:42 UTC 2012

As a male I'd like to suggest that we males are concerned as well
about our own safety in the presence of uncaring feminists who
ridicule us and place us at the forefront of some form of conspiracy
to place women in kitchens.

I am quite frankly distraught over the shear volume of passive
aggressive assaults on my gender on this list and in society today in
general.

Quite frankly I don't give a damn about your genitals people.  If you
want to run around judging people because of their genitals that's on
you.  But please don't lump me into some sort of ridiculous conspiracy
to join you in your judging just because my dangle has a measurable
angle.

Gender equality starts with ending feminism.

Let my people go!

-Matt