[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] also [actual action] Re: Cynthia and "Asian" Reference

Joshua Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:49:40 UTC 2012

On Feb 4, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Gopiballava Flaherty wrote:

> You swapped your period and second quotation mark.

That was almost certainly deliberate.  It's not appropriate to place
a period or comma inside the quotation marks when one didn't occur in
the quoted phrase.  Your teachers and textbooks may have instructed
otherwise, but haven't they been wrong before?

By the way, ALL of you top-posted, and the meta-grammar-Nazis among
you failed to cull useless cruft (to wit, the mailing list footer)
from the messages you quoted.

Josh