[Noisebridge-discuss] Person evicted from space for violent behavior

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:28:31 UTC 2012

Umm, a periscope would be nice and all, but we'd have to take into account
the days of in which there is high volume traffic, such as Mondays and
Wednesdays.

FYI The gate was wide open all day Monday, anyone including but not limited
to the hipster douchebags that constantly keep asking if Noisebridge is
that "art gallery" they were looking for on their iPhone 4S on their
4square app, could have easily walked in.

All lulz aside for a moment. Between the incident with John on Saturday,
another incident I had with a man by the name of Ken Holden on Thursday
onward, the ongoing rumors of the distribution and/or abuse of crystal
methamphetamine and/or other horrifying drugs at the hackerspace, and
people threatening to kill themselves or others, I don't feel as safe as I
did upon returning to Noisebridge back in November. The last time I felt
this way I left for 6 months but tonight, you bet your ass I am petitioning
to bring this up for discussion at tonight's meeting. I love Noisebridge
and I feel like I've made a lot of personal growth by coming here and
constantly educating myself, but contrary to what many would like to
believe about me, I fucking hate drama, and all this BS really needs to
stop.

Fin

-Justin Patrick Doer-r