[Noisebridge-discuss] Person evicted from space for violent behavior

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Wed Feb 8 01:04:33 UTC 2012

On 2/7/12 4:28 PM, Justin Doerr wrote:

> FYI The gate was wide open all day Monday, anyone including but not
> limited to the hipster douchebags that constantly keep asking if
> Noisebridge is that "art gallery" they were looking for on their
> iPhone 4S on their 4square app, could have easily walked in.
I'm not tagging this [drama] because I think it's a reasonable
discussion about a pertinent issue. Furthermore, let's not leave the
gate jammed open as long as Mission St. is what's on the other side of
it. Both these things are true: Noisebridge is an open and inclusive
space. You will be able to access the space if you put any effort into it.
--D