[Noisebridge-discuss] Person evicted from space for violent behavior

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Wed Feb 8 01:11:29 UTC 2012

I really like Noisebridge but don't really care for
the gate being open all day, although I only come
to the space like twice a month and don't feel like
my opinion is as informed as other people who
spend every day there.

Anyways... last week nobody answered the doorbell,
so I tried gatebot, and got a message that said "all
circuits are currently busy". I just called and still get
that message.

I'm pretty fond of the spirit behind gatebot and would like
to see it working - can anyone fix it?

  mike