[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:09:47 UTC 2012

Guys, I don't know if you're all unaware of this, but a number of
people who chronically use Noisebridge for not-hacking already have
the damn keys.

I propose a simple question as shibboleth: "Do you want to hack?"
Those who answer rightly may pass.

What's the point of securing the door without a clear criterion of who
belongs on which side?