[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control & Safety,

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Thu Feb 9 22:29:09 UTC 2012

Last Tuesday evening there were 40 - 80 members in the space.

There were also 4 homeless sitting on the sofas, doing no harm, doing no
hacking.  I imagine that they were waiting for us all to go home so that
they could get some dry sleep.

Not one of the 40 -80 of us questioned their presence / asked them to leave.

What good are keys / key pads etc going to do?

I do hope that someone answers this email saying that later in the
evening he/she asked them to leave.  I would like to be wrong in this.

-Claudia