[Noisebridge-discuss] Timer to turn off the buzzer

tedward arbzed at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:00:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:

>    In general I've lamented the lack of boundries
> between hacking and maintaining our infrastructure.
>    Seems like an overall plus that we make and
> keep the distinction.

I am not sure I agree that this is a desirable distinction for an
organization dedicated to hacking to make, but I see your point.

Anyway, since no one else seems particularly enthusiastic about a
disable-the-buzzer solution, and there seems to be a lot more momentum
behind gate-facing cameras and revokable access codes, I think I am going
to not implement the former for now.

t.