[Noisebridge-discuss] Upstairs door latch mechanism?

Tao neuendorffer at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:33:19 UTC 2012

Chris rocks. He was talking about one of the awesome ways listed at https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_In

I am really deeply offended at the presumption and accusation that he was breaking in. We need to treat each other with respect.

I have plenty of friends who are homeless or living in an SRO or other nonstandard living conditions, and that says nothing about their ability to be a hacker or an opera singer. There is no reason to be prejudiced.

What matters is your attitude, use of the space, and care for it.

Peace,
Tao

Sent from my iPhone