[Noisebridge-discuss] Classroom use: Ben & Shannon

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Sun Feb 12 20:13:47 UTC 2012

I've been holding classes in the Church room for like a year
or two, and never had a problem with people camping out
in there. If they are, I let them know a class is about to go
on, and that they're welcome to stay. John has attended
several of these classes and has never caused any issues.

The real problem with the Church room is how dark it is,
and how many whiteboards there are not. The lack of
whiteboards is really devastating to a worthwhile classroom
environment.

  mike