[Noisebridge-discuss] Classroom use: Ben & Shannon

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:13:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jim,

The problem is that Ben & Shannon decided the "rule" is that room should be
vacated and available incase a group wants to meet, hypothetically, as no
actual group was scheduled. And told us to get out of there. We never
claimed to be having a group meeting, and they didn't claim to have a group
either. It's a relatively quiet area of Noisebridge, usually.

If they had a problem with a particular person, they need to speak up, not
hide behind their created rules enforced onto others.

-John