[Noisebridge-discuss] oogle gate surfing

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:43:27 UTC 2012

earlier tonight i was walking outside of the space and just as i reached
the bottom of the stairs a young man with a backpack and a medium sized
white shorthair dog came up to the gate and wanted to come in.  i asked
him why and he said "i live at noisebridge now" i told him that wasn't
true and he acknowledged that.  I asked him what he wanted to do there
and I talked a little bit about how what people use the space for is
important to our community, and he apologized and said he would go
somewhere else.

R.