[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:47:43 UTC 2012

Re closing the space at 11pm.

I maintain that crippling our essential services is a lame way to solve
this problem, and I am frustrated with the unwillingness of some to
acknowledge the importance, to many members of our membership and
community, of late-night hacking.

Basically anyone who is proposing a solution that involves closing the
space at night is ignoring some fundamental differences that others have
with their idea... as well as glossing over important logistical
concerns...which leaves me thinking that you are either not listening,
don't give a shit what others think, or that you think your fear outweighs
the thoughts of other members.  SOME OF WHOM ARE THE ONES RUNNING
INTERFERENCE ON LOONIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Which I believe morally entitles me, a paid up member, to commit to
blocking the hell out of your stupid idea.  Feel free to try and convince
me otherwise. In person. At noisebridge.

R.

mediumreality.com