[Noisebridge-discuss] Mon night Feb 20 vagrant status

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:29:09 UTC 2012

Laurent has sufficient hacker cred and language skills (belgian, french,
english) to belong at Noisebridge. His background is in UI/UX design, and
has secondary skills in jQuery(I think?)

I don't think he is shower-less, but may be perceived as such due to his
smoking (outside)!

As far as I can tell, he has a dislike of drama and may not wish to engage
in drama.

-John