[Noisebridge-discuss] occucopter hackers

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jan 5 04:19:20 UTC 2012

So @oakfosho was twittering earlier, looking for the folks at
Noisebridge who were hacking on camera drones and the like. Oakfosho
is an independent journalist, Spencer Mils, who has done a lot of work
around Occupy Oakland. They have money and resources, I think.

Jake, I remember you were looking into this -- anyone else I should
forward this message to?

Spencer -- if you mail me the phone number you tried to contact
Noisebridge on, I'll try and fix the context that describes it. You
can either call into our phonebox in the space, or our maze of twisty
voiceboxes. It's not a great way to get someone in particular
though...

d.