[Noisebridge-discuss] Murder can(/not) be fun: Opposing Viewpoints

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:23:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Wladyslaw Zbikowski <
embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also feel that killing is wrong and would like to see Noisebridge be
> a safe and welcoming space where people can work on projects without
> being killed.

Just to be "fair & balanced" about this (it's the reporter in me), we
probably should get a quote or two from someone who feels that killing
people is *not* wrong & finds that sort of environment engaging & familiar
(soldier just back from Iraq?). Lest we be accused of bias...........

<end of file>

<TL0ngsh at nksLT>